Monday, October 3, 2011

Lumberjack Jim

Greetings Everybody!
Jake suggested that I post this comic that we both got a kick out of. I was going to post it a while back but had sizing issues.
This comic is from Butersafe, the usually funny and clean web comic (it's almost always clean, but there might be a few old ones that aren't if you go through them all).

Lumberjack Jim knows exactly what the perfect day is.


I haven't been working on the shoe project for a couple of weeks due to busy-ness, but I'll try to do a post about the project thus far by the end of the week.

-Luke

2 comments:

  1. bwhahaha! love it. by the bears expression, i couldn't tell if the bear was sacring the man or if the man was scaring the bear....:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! So true, so true. I always love your tags, by the way... hehe. Love you!

    ReplyDelete