Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blackberry Blossom Pt. 2

Well, the big bore post is still coming soon, but in the meantime, here's Blackberry Blossom Part Two. If you haven't seen or don't remember part one, here's a link.
It's a little rough; certainly not Rice, but it's coming along I guess.


Sorry for the weird faces. I guess that's what happens when you always play alone in your room.



Does anybody else see a blue bar at the bottom of the blog - as if the picture background isn't resized properly? I see it on my computer, but no one else does here.

Also, there are even a few pictures on the pictures page now!
-Luke

3 comments:

  1. Ah how I've missed your weird guitar-playing faces! Thanks for posting that video! Sounds great. :) And nice shirt, by the way. ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and yes I see the blue bar... I didn't notice it before today though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounding great! I'm with Jewels...I miss you too! Looking forward to the whole thing! :)

    ReplyDelete