Thursday, May 12, 2011

Filler Post!

It's just been school for me the last few days. But over the last while I've been smoking some meat. Today I did a dry rubbed pork loin. It turned out great. I'll do a more complete blog on preparing meat when I smoke my ham in about a week.

In the meantime, this is a video that I saw after someone posted a link to it on a big bore hunting forum. I think it's hilarious; look closely at the shooter's reactions!


Also, for your music of the day here's "Take Five". It's really groovy. Even if you're not really into the jazz type of thing try to listen to it some; it can really open your ears to sounds in other genres.


And now the Finale. If you take something very genuine like this bluegrass and combine something far out like this modern jazz you get this.

2 comments:

  1. I love that video of the manly skeet shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, I LOVE that first video! Oh, and the others are good, too. I'm really glad we set up this blog for you, cause I'm enjoying it thoroughly! Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete