Saturday, April 9, 2011

Where Can You Go??



Are you lost? Adrift in a sea of not being-manly? Have you fallen to your knees, with tears streaming down your face; crushed and lost without a sensei of machismo to show you the way?

Of course you have.

Have you ever been trapped in a conundrum, wondering what leather treatment product to use on your boots?

Naturally.

Or even if you're a girl, do you go without sleep, wondering if any man in your life can really live up to the standard that Sam Elliot, Patron Saint of Macho and Mustaches, sets?

(He's not actually the patron saint; it was going to be Jake (my brother), but I had to cancel due to rioting)

"Should I use a pen with black or blue ink?"

"Why do I have such horrible musical taste? And how do I fix that?"

"Do I have to keep using this tiny .270 or is it really possible to hunt whitetail with a .416 Rigby?"

These and other questions can be answered here.
All Things Manly is a harbinger of hope in effeminate times.
Submit your queries, and I may do a post relevant to the issue.

I Cor.16:13
Acts 10:13


-Luke

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha! This is a simply beautiful post! Your humour is... lovely. Acts 10:30 - bahaha. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke, you made my day! There are a number of things that make me laugh...first, your humour is...great, second, the majority of your followers are females and third, your choice of words is smashing! :) Keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should I drive the speed limit or plead the "5 MPH buffer" unwritten rule? Probably less applicable to those in Africa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's going to do the dishes when my sister spends the entire day speaking to her "imaginary friend" on Skype?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since both of your questions have shorts answers, Jack, I'll answer in this very comment.

    1.You should drive your car, you'll never get far if you take the speed limit.

    2. You of course. Your imaginary friend can help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only thing lacking in this post is the picture of Jake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And yeah, I meant Acts 10:13... Lee very kindly pointed out my error. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little confused by your answers. Who is my imaginary friend? And exactly how fast can a man drive in his own car?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is the longest distance you have ridden a horse bareback?

    How far can you spit?

    Can you sneeze with your eyes open?

    (This is great family fun for us..)

    ReplyDelete