Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Canvas & Leather


Hello peoples.

It's a topic that I haven't exactly covered here, but this post is about style.

Surprising isn't it?

Pretty much I have two opinions about style:

1. Form follows functions

2. Things that are truly stylish are nearly timeless.


Nothing much then fits the bill better than canvas in conjunction with leather. The theme has been proved over many years; British campaign equipment, safari equipment, and companies such as Filson and LL Bean. Anyway, I just like it alot.


Here's a camera pouch I threw together the other day. I guess I should have actually taken the time to do it right so it wouldn't be so cattywampus, but it works.


And by now you've guessed my other hobby; photography. Not really.

-Luke

7 comments:

  1. I like it, Luke! You're right, canvas and leather is a good combination. Wait... you have a camera?! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Linz kinda gave me her old one. There's a belt loop on the other side, and it's all hand sewn.

      Delete
  2. Canvas is cool, I wish I could work with leather though, I've always thought that would be neat. :) So...Linz gave you the pink one? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this has nothing to do with the above post, but since 1) you posted a Beatles song on here a while back, 2) we've discussed Punch Brothers in the past, and 3) I am currently too cool for Facebook so I can't send it to you there, I figured I would share this here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8FIksqo7w

    ReplyDelete