Thursday, January 12, 2012

Eleven Items

I was tagged by Linz to do this quiz thing. It had a bunch of rules and stuff for making new questions and passing it on, but it seems that everyone has been tagged already.

Eleven things about me.

1. I've never owned a phone or iPod. I hate talking on the phone.

2. I really love chess, but unfortunately, am not very good.

3.I love cooking, not so much baking.

4. I've had 34 different kinds of meat. Jake and I had so much fun listing them, I'm going to do a blog on just that.

5. I'm a pyromaniac. Roasted marshmallows over a candle during school? Yes.

6. I like shoes alot. There are so many cools kinds; from vellies to loggers.

7. I will never be able to do the splits because of my hip surgery.

8. My eyes are green, but the others say that they usually look grey.

9. I'm the only dark haired one of my siblings; the others are light haired.

10. My favorite color is green.

11. Because I'm so tall my bed is a special extra long bed.


Then there are eleven questions.


1. If you were going to learn a foreign language, which would you choose?
I already know some Swahili, so it would probably be Afrikaans or German.

2. Would you generally rather read a book, listen to music, or watch a movie?
If I had to choose between them, it would be music.

3. If you could learn any skill what would it be?
I would would love to be able to play music well.

4. When you go to a restaurant, do you usually try something new or get the same thing each time?
If it's something truly new or different I like to try it, but most places don't have things like that, so I usually order what I know is good.

5. What's your favorite book in the Bible?
I don't have a favorite, but I like history so perhaps Acts.

6. What's something you never leave the house without?
My pocket knife. And shoes, I'm not much for going barefoot.

7. You have a prepaid airline ticket to anywhere in the world. Where do you go?
I guess on a tour of Europe. I've wanted to go to Australia though, and I'd like to see more of Africa.

8.Rice, potatoes, or bread?
I'm not much of a fan of rice outside of music, so bread.

9. How tall are you?
Six foot six.

10. What is one of your dreams for the future?
I would like to see the rhino not go extinct in the wild. But that's unlikely. I'd also like to climb one of the seven summits and overland from Capetown to Cairo.

11. What is your favorite song? What does it make you think of?
I don't think I have a favorite, and I mostly listen to instrumental songs that I've found, so they don't really remind me of anything.

3 comments:

  1. i love that you love shoes! and i love playing with fire, my family will tell you that, ha (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm not much of a fun of rice outside of music..." hehe!
    And 34 kinds of meat? I'm getting quite a number from living down here, but I don't know if I'll ever reach 34!
    I need some marsh mellows... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Dad got 51! Mostly from eating more kinds of seafood when he lived on the coast.

      Delete